Print Club Studio Session
When you have taken part in a Printmaking at Home course you are invited to join the Print Club Studio Session. You will now know that printmaking at home means you can produce fantastic, high quality results while working to professional standards, without the need of a formal studio. These Print Club Studio Sessions offer the companionship and community feel of working in a real-life studio. We will all be working on our own projects, chatting about life and sharing our inspirations, without intruding on each others print spaces.
How the Studio Session Will Run
- You will be sent a zoom link when you book
- At the beginning of the session we will say hello, make introductions and say a little about what we will be working on that session.
- The session will then continue with us all working away in our own spaces, sometimes chatting, sometimes muted, sometimes drinking tea.
- These sessions are aimed towards companionship and encouragement within a context of a shared interest in printmaking. No painters allowed! (Joking!)
- Towards the end of the session we can show what we have been working on and discuss what we aim to have achieved for the next session.
- These sessions are not tutored classes but I am always happy to offer advice with troubleshooting and the group is there to feedback while we're all working. If you'd like to discuss your work in detail you can join one of our Group Critique Sessions.
- The visual is not so important for these sessions as we will predominantly be looking at what we're doing, but please make sure you are close to a microphone so that you can be heard (if you want to be!)
- To reduce background noise for everyone please mute yourself if you are in a noisy environment, please don't be offended if I have to mute you.
Available Dates (Please state which sessions you would like to join in the notes to seller.)
Friday 13th August / 10am - 1pm (UK BST)
Friday 10th September / 10am - 1pm (UK BST)
Friday 8th October / 10am - 1pm (UK BST)
Friday 12th November / 10am - 1pm (UK GMT)
(Other dates/times TBC, do get in contact if you would like to be involved and can't make these times.)