Print Club Group Critique
When you have taken part in a Printmaking at Home course you will be able to join a Print Club Group Critique. When working independently we often need the feedback and encouragement of our peers. You may be working through a series of work that you would like to discuss, or need some feedback in order to progress a print. In this small group zoom session we will discuss not only how we are making our prints, but why we are making them, and the inspirations and themes informing them.
How The Group Critique Will Run
- You will be sent a zoom link on booking
- At the beginning of the session we will say hello and make introductions
- Each person will then talk about their current work, by holding up examples or sharing their screen (or Scarlett can share the screen)
- After each person has spoken about their work they will open up the discussion for feedback and questions.
- The session will be limited to a maximum of 8 printmakers (plus Scarlett) to allow for enough time for each person to discuss their work.
- If you are in a noisy environment please mute yourself and do not be offended if you find you have been muted.
- This is a group participatory session so your cameras will need to be on.
- Please be respectful and conscientious during the session in regards to your feedback and your engagement. Sharing our work and being open about our creative aims can be intimidating and taking part in the sharing is a privilege.
- This is not a making session, if you would like to be making work alongside other printmakers you can join our Print Club Studio Sessions.
Available Dates (Please state which session you would like to join in the notes to seller.)
Tuesday June 29th / 7-8.30pm
Tuesday July 27th / 7-8.30pm
Tuesday August 31st / 7-8.30pm
(Other dates/times TBC, do get in contact if you would like to be involved and can't make these times.)